Vivax Solutions, a unique e-learning centre - a learning zone and a unique learning centre - is especially designed for you - students, teachers, educators at secondary level or that of high school, IT professionals and of course, anyone who loves to broaden their horizons; The site, the e-learning platform, is produced with a special focus on the following user needs:
- Teachers and students at GCSE, iGCSE, AS, A-Level and IB in the UK and the Commonwealth countries, who teach/learn maths, physics and IT.
- Education professionals who need supplementary resources for major examination boards - Edexcel, AQA, OCR and MEI in algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus - differentiation and integration - and mathematical curves.
- Educators and students at high school level - or above - in the rest of the world
- An early learning centre for primary level teaches who need randomly generated distinct worksheets for the practice of addition, multiplication division and subtraction, for the children they guide through.
- Secondary level teachers who need tutorials, animations, printable algebra worksheets and other interactive resources in physics and maths.
Resources at a glance:
- Tutorials for physics at GCSE, iGCSE, AS, A-Level and IB on electricity, mechanics, light, sound, heat etc.
- Algebra - equations, simultaneous equations, quadratic equations, cubic equations, curve sketching.
- Worksheet generator for printable algebra worksheets - simple, simultaneous and quadratic equations,factorizing, removal of brackets.
- Interactive mathematics lab and statistics lab - normal distribution, solving quadratic equations, binomial distribution, Poisson distribution.
- Animations for physics, mathematics and statistics - logic gates, electromagnetic induction, total internal reflection and many more.
The aim has never been, to bombard you with endless text-book materials that potentially could bore you to the core; on the contrary, adopting a more pragmatic, intuitive approach has always been the ultimate goal in order to fully exploit the potential of e-learning